At Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida, PA, we are a team of fellowship-trained physicians and surgeons, physician assistants and physical/occupational therapists working together to help patients with solutions for pain and discomfort caused by orthopedic conditions or injuries.
We know what it’s like to miss out on daily activities and to be impaired with limiting injuries, aches and pains. Our team of experts specializes in:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist and ankle.
- Shoulder, hip and knee joint replacement and arthritis treatment.
- Hand and wrist disorders, including carpal tunnel and other work-related conditions.
- Surgical treatment of spinal disorders.
- Pain management and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive fracture care and complex fracture management.
- Preventive medicine.
- Osteoporosis care, including diagnosis, treatment and education.
- Foot and ankle reconstruction, including fractures, deformity correction, arthritis, bunion and hammertoe surgery.
- Physical & occupational/hand therapy.
- Radio frequency and spinal cord stimulator for back pain.