Welcome to our Practice
At Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida, excellence is a team effort, with YOU at the center. To meet your needs, we’ve brought together, under one roof, the services of 11 fellowship-trained physicians and surgeons and dedicated diagnostic and therapy professionals who put high-performance medicine into action.
To ensure a productive first visit…
- Please be prepared to take care of your co-payment and deductible at the time of your visit. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
- Verify that your referral or authorization from your primary care or specialist physician has been obtained prior to your first appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo id with you for the Front Desk to view. A copy will be stored in your chart.
- Complete all sections of the patient registration and health history forms, and bring the completed forms with you to your first appointment. You may download these forms here.
- Bring any recent x-rays or other imaging studies pertaining to your orthopedic condition to the office with you to your first appointment.
- Notify us at least twenty-four hours in advance if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Please be aware that a Certified Physician Assistant or ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner) may see you before a Physician.
During your initial consultation, we will perform a thorough medical review and then discuss the diagnostic or treatment process and its benefits and risks, helping you make informed decisions about your health and well-being.
We appreciate your confidence in choosing our practice. We’re committed to providing you with the best-possible care. Please call us at 239-334-7000 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you.