Any injury or medical condition that affects your hand, wrist or elbow can potentially impact your quality of life. And for those who work with their hands, any injury or syndrome can impact their livelihood, including hand, wrist, and elbow surgeons!
Whether your condition is complex or simple, the experts at OSSWF have the training and experience to diagnose and treat your condition. Not all conditions require surgery. Many can be treated conservatively with nonsurgical treatments including medications, splints, therapy, and injections.
Hand, wrist, and elbow pain are commonly due to fractures, strains, sprains, wear and tear, repetitive stress, arthritis, trapped nerves, damaged ligaments and tendons, and stress fractures.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Fractures of the hand, finger, thumb, and wrist
- Trigger finger, a condition where one or more fingers get stuck in a bent position
Not all of these conditions require surgery and we recommend the most conservative treatment options possible to achieve good outcomes including medication, splints, therapy, or injections.
We don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach; each patient gets a unique treatment plan designed for their needs.Book Today
The hand, wrist and elbow experts at OSSWF are fellowship-trained specialists qualified to diagnose and treat all problems related to the structure and function of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow.
- Dr. Antonio Flores, MD received his fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University.
- P. Jeffrey Richards, MD received his fellowship training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He is a founding partner of OSSWF and in collaboration with Dr. Flores, he established the Hand & Upper Extremity Center of Excellence
- Dr. Tom Anh Hong, MD completed his hand and upper extremity fellowship through the Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. He specializes in treating conditions affecting the hand, wrist and elbow which include fractures, wrist pain, sports injuries, tendon injuries, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
At OSSWF we provide compassionate care with the most current treatment and rehabilitation technologies available. If you or a loved one suffers from an injury, trauma or degenerative disease that affects the function of their hands, wrist, and elbow, call the well-respected and specialized orthopedic surgeons in SW Florida. You can reach us at(239) 215-2008 .